Resources & Links
Choosing the right senior living community is an important decision. At Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America, we want you to make the decision that's right for you. That's why we offer resources to assist you in your decision-making.
Learn about living options, types of care and respite options with our Understanding Senior Living infographic.
There are many things to consider when seeking the perfect senior living community, so we've put together a Senior Living Tour Checklist containing a list of tips and questions to ask when touring senior living communities.
If you're uncertain exactly when is the best time for you or your loved one to move into a senior living community, there are many things to consider. Check out these guides and resources.
- Guide to Choosing an Assisted Living Community by the Assisted Living Federation of America
- Guide to Choosing a Skilled Nursing Community by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Skilled Nursing Comparison Checklist
- Making Sense of Medicare: An Overview of Skilled Nursing Coverage
- Memory Care Comparison Checklist
Many legal and financial issues face seniors and their families as well. Below are several resources to assist with managing money and legal issues.